“JIM BEAM ON PREMISE ALH - WIN THE ULTIMATE 2019 AFL GRAND FINAL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Beam Suntory Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 85 003 953 357) of Level 18, 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (“Promoter”). Telephone: 02 8977 9700.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who can take the prize as outlined in clause 15 below.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Venues (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion opens for entries on 27/05/2019 and closes for entries at 11:59pm AEST on 23/08/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- • Purchase any Jim Beam drink from a Participating Venue (“Qualifying Purchase”). Upon making their Qualifying Purchase, individuals will be provided a promotional entry card, which will contain a unique code (“Unique Code”), while stocks last. In the event a Unique Code is not automatically handed to them by a staff member, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one; and then
- • Visit www.jimbeampromotions.com.au/alh-afl-grand-final, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their first name, surname, age, email address, mobile number and their Unique Code) and submit the fully completed entry form.
- A participating venue is any on-premise venue in Australia that displays advertising material for this promotion (each a “Participating Venue”). A full list of the Participating Venues is outlined in Schedule A below.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one (1) Unique Code per entry is permitted; (d) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid; and (f) a limit of two (2) entries per person per day applies (excluding NSW where a limit of one (1) entry per person per day applies).
- Entrants must retain their Unique Code(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 26/08/2019 at 11am AEST. The winner will be notified in writing by a representative of the Promoter within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.jimbeampromotions.com.au/alh-afl-grand-final from 27/08/2019. The representative of the Promoter may be from Fuel Sydney, Suite 3, 183-191 High St, Willoughby NSW 2068.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) people to the 2019 AFL Grand Final valued at up to $18,400 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
Prize must be taken to coincide with the 2019 AFL Grand Final event with flights departing on 27/09/2019 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Winner must be able to travel between 27/09/2019 and 30/09/2019 in order to take the prize.
- • Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city or major Australian town to Melbourne, VIC departing 27/09/2019 (only provided if winner resides outside of VIC; if the winner is from VIC then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash);
- • Return private airport to accommodation transfers in Melbourne;
- • Three (3) nights twin share minimum four (4) star accommodation at a hotel determined by the Promoter;
- • Lunch for two (2) at Nobu restaurant on set menu as determined by the Promoter;
- • Private transfer between Nobu and the MCG;
- • Guided back of house tour of the MCG (Inner sanctum experience) for two (2) at the MCG;
- • Two (2) x tickets to the 2019 AFL Grand Final held on 28/09/2019 including all food and beverages (on set menu);
- • Two (2) x tickets to the 2019 AFL Grand Final post-match function including all food and beverages (on set menu);
- • Domestic travel insurance for two (2) people; and
- • Private transfers between MCG and accommodation.
Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the major prize winner and their companion including but not limited to all meals, spending money, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls and all other ancillary costs. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together (i.e. they must travel together on the same flights and stay in the same property). Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Prize is a single event holiday and cannot be separated into multiple holidays. No compensation or alternative travel plans will be arranged should the winner and/or his/her companion miss their outbound or return flights or fail to meet any check in requirements for any reason. Once the prize has been booked, changes are not permitted, unless otherwise authorised by the Promoter in its discretion, in which case a fee of $150 (including GST) will be incurred for any changes made. All prize suppliers (including the airline) will be chosen at the discretion of the Promoter’s prize agency (33 Degrees Worldwide Pty Ltd). The winner and his/her companion are not permitted to sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation. Any tickets awarded as part of a prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- The winner and his/her companion will each be required to fully complete a travel insurance application form provided by the Promoter, and may also be required to undergo medical tests as required by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, in order to redeem the travel insurance element of the prize. Any person found guilty of insurance fraud or failure to honestly and accurately disclose all relevant insurance information at the time of applying for a travel insurance policy or when making a claim forfeits any rights or entitlements to the travel insurance element of the prize. Travel insurance will be provided by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, and subject to approval by the travel insurer. In the event that the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer refuses to issue insurance to the winner and/or their companion, the winner forfeits that travel insurance element of the prize. Travel insurance is subject to the terms and conditions issued by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, including but not limited to any limitations on the covered amount. If the winner (or his/her companion) chooses not to accept the travel insurance included as part of the prize, they will be required to complete a travel insurance waiver form acknowledging that they understand the benefits of travel insurance but decline to take out a policy and no cash will be awarded in lieu of forfeiting this element of the prize.
- The originally drawn winner must claim and finalise the prize booking by 5pm AEST on 07/09/2019.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is up to AU$18,400. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 09/09/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online www.jimbeampromotions.com.au/alh-afl-grand-final from 10/09/2019.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form, by the requested date.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) if the 2018 AFL Grand Final event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and (g) taking of the prize/attendance at the prize event.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33821. ACT Permit No. TP19/03125. SA Permit No. T19/575
New South Wales
- ALH BOOMERANG HOTEL 312-316 Wagga Road Lavington New South Wales 2641
- ALH TOLLAND HOTEL 245 Bourke St WAGGA WAGGA New South Wales 2650
- ALH CLUB TAVERN 16 Matthew Tce Caboolture Queensland 4216
- ALH COOLUM HOTEL David Low Way Coolum Queensland 4573
- ALH HAMILTON HOTEL 442 Kingsford Smith Dve Hamilton Queensland 4007
- ALH KAWANA WATERS HOTEL Nicklin Way Kawana Waters Queensland 4575
- ALH KIRWAN TAVERN 154 Thuringowa Dve Townsville Queensland 4817
- ALH MAGNUMS HOTEL 366 Shute Harbour Road Airlie Beach Queensland 4802
- ALH RACEHORSE HOTEL 215 Brisbane Rd Booval Queensland 4304
- ALH VICTORY HOTEL 127 Edward St Brisbane Queensland 4000
- ALH WARNER TAVERN 2 Everest St Warner Queensland 4500
- ALH ELIZABETH TAVERN Elizabeth City Centre. Elizabeth Way Elizabeth South Australia 5112
- ALH EUREKA TAVERN 10 Park Tce Salisbury South Australia 5108
- ALH FEDERAL HOTEL 112 Commercial St East Mt Gambier South Australia 5290
- ALH FINSBURY HOTEL 49 Hanson Rd Woodville North South Australia 5012
- ALH HENDON HOTEL 110 Tapleys Hill Rd Royal Park South Australia 5014
- ALH HIGHBURY HOTEL 1017 Lower North East Rd Highbury South Australia 5089
- ALH PLAYFORD HOTEL 80 Peachey Rd Davoren Park South Australia 5113
- ALH REX HOTEL 172 Richmond Rd Marleston South Australia 5033
- ALH STOCKADE TAVERN 2 Gawler St Salisbury South Australia 5108
- ALH THE VILLAGE TAVERN Main South Rd Golden Grove South Australia 5125
- ALH WILLASTON HOTEL 33 Main North Road Gawler South Australia 5118
- ALH BUNDOORA HOTEL 49 Plenty Rd Bundoora Victoria 3083
- ALH BURVALE HOTEL Cnr Springvale Rd & Burwood Hwy Nunawading Victoria 3131
- ALH CHELSEA HEIGHTS HOTEL Cnr Springvale Rd & Wells Rd Chelsea Heights Victoria 3196
- ALH EXCELSIOR HOTEL 82 Mahoneys Rd Thomastown Victoria 3074
- ALH HALLAM ROAD HOTEL Cnr Princes Hwy & Hallam Rd Hallam Victoria 3803
- ALH HIGHPOINT TABARET Highpoint Shopping Centre. 200 Rosamond Rd Maribyrnong Victoria 3032
- ALH KEYSBOROUGH HOTEL Cnr Corrigan & Cheltenham Rds Keysborough Victoria 3173
- ALH MACS HOTEL 322-332 High St Melton Victoria 3337
- ALH MATTHEW FLINDERS HOTEL 667 Warrigal Rd Chadstone Victoria 3148
- ALH PASCOE VALE HOTEL 12 Railway Pde Pascoe Vale Victoria 3044
- ALH PLAZA TAVERN WERRIBEE Cnr Heaths & Derimut Rds Hoppers Crossing Victoria 3029
- ALH ROYAL HOTEL FTG 1208 Burwood Hwy Ferntree Gully Victoria 3156
- ALH SANDBELT HOTEL Cnr South & Bignell Rds Moorabbin Victoria 3189